My Blog List

My Blog List

Friday 10 February 2017

A slow week but some good

It's been one of those slow weeks you know the kind when you just don't get much time to do stuff, but even on a slow week there can be some good, this time it came with the post-lady .
Now I've got to admit I've not had anything like this since I was a kid, so not today or yesterday.
The script writer has put a plane in the story of an up & coming production, the one in the picture above is as close as I could get to the time in which it is set, but what's a few years one way or another right ?
Sadly I won't be putting it together just yet much & all as the little boy inside me wants to, I stood a 28mm model on it in the picture above to try to give you an idea of how things match up scale wise.
If you want to see the kit complete here a link  https://colgar6.blogspot.ie/2017/01/28mm-pulp-aircraft-beech-model-18.html?showComment=1486025119905#c8741874403238113130

In other news I got a bit of the rock facing done on the mountainous back drop.


Tedious work but worth it in the end I hope, a little over half way done at this stage.
That a rap for this for this post, as always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to comment it would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment