My Blog List

My Blog List

Sunday 4 October 2015

Beastmen & Idol's

Well I got the beastmen finished & based & I happy enough with the look of them for what I want.


As primitive natives in a 40K setting beastmen work nicely if you ask me, now I know you didn't ask me but that's part of the price you pay if you come to my blog lol.


I needed one to be a witch-doctor so had to go for something a bit different, going through the bits box I came across an Eldar head that I think is from FW but might be just finecast, it never ceases to amaze me what us gamer will have lying around as I've never had an Eldar army.

Now as I said in my last post I had some beastmen already but as they had guns I didn't think they really fit the bill, I know now how Lucas felt when he was doing the Return of the Jedi.


 I also managed to pick up the little guys in the picture below that I can use for like idols or whatever.

I've been looking for something a long these lines for a while now & when I seen these guys I knew I just had to get them.

Size wise I think they work well & will be nice additions to my games when we at last get to the island in the perilous island campaign, not sure at the moment on whether to repaint them or not.

Well that's me for another post but before I go I'd like to point one a new bolg I'add over on the right hand side, it's called The Minatures Man & on it is some great work by Joskim so why not pop over & have a look, well if you came back my thank as always for dropping in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment